The Fenix WF26R rechargeable flashlight facilitates how you keep your flashlight performing at full capacity. When stored with the included detachable charging cradle, your flashlight will always be ready when you need it. And with its 3000 lumens and over 450 meters beam distance, this light will meet any challenge. Other features include a dual tail switch for simplified mode selections, four brightness levels plus strobe and SOS, and boot-up battery level indication. This flashlight is perfect for a variety of industrial working people including electricity, railways, construction, pipelines, and warehousing, or anyone needing trusted battery performance.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||3,000||2h 41min||450 meters||52888 cd|
|HIGH||1,000||2h 47min||264 meters||17483 cd|
|MED||350||8h 56min||155 meters||5997 cd|
|ECO||30||44h 8min||47 meters||540 cd|
- 3000 lumens maximum output and 450 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included an ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 Li-ion battery.
- Magnetic charging cradle, can be separated with the magnetic charging cable.
- The magnetic charging cradle can be fixed on the desk/wall by two screws.
- Instant activation and instant strobe with dual tail switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.