Fenix WF30RE Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
The WF30RE is an Intrinsically Safe Flashlight, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX, CSAandNEPSI. Thus this product can be safely used in Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
- Length: 150.5mm (5.9")
- Head diameter: 34mm (1.3")
- Body diiameter: 28mm (1.1")
- Including battery: 215g (7.6 oz.)
- Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex 2600 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||280||6h 50min||170 Meters (558 Feet)||7200cd||1m||IP66/IP68|
|Med||120||15h 40min||120 Meters (394 Feet)||3589cd|
|Low||30||120h||58 Meters (190 Feet)||830cd|
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Rechargeable design.
- Three output levels; 280 lumens maximum output.
- Multiple explosion-proof certifications of IECEx, ATEX, CSA
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.