Fenix WF11E Magnetic Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight with magnetic tail and body clip, which emits a max output of 200 lumens. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. Thus this product can be safely used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
- Length: 167.5mm (6.6")
- Width: 24mm (0.9")
- Height: 49mm (1.9")
- Excluding batteries: 160g (5.6 oz.)
- Three AA Alcaline Batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||200||10h||185 Meters (607 Feet)||8512cd||1m||IP66/IP67|
|Medium||100||29h 30min||141 Meters (463 Feet)||4972cd|
|Low||30||70h||81 Meters (266 Feet)||1652cd|
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Weight: 5.64 oz / 160 g (excluding batteries).
- 6.59'' Length x 0.94'' Width x 1.93'' Height / 167.5 x 24 x 49 mm.