Max output: 200 lm
Max distance: 185 m
Output Modes: 3
The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight with magnetic tail and body clip, which emits a max output of 200 lumens. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. Thus this product can be safely used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
Length: 167.5 mm
Width: 24 mm
Height: 49 mm
160 gm, excluding batteries
Three AA Alcaline Batteries
Three AA alkaline batteries, lanyard, spare O-ring
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|HIGH||200||10h||185 meters||8512 cd|
|MEDIUM||100||29h 30min||141 meters||4972 cd|
|LOW||30||70h||81 meters||1652 cd|
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Weight: 5.64 oz / 160 g (excluding batteries).
- 6.59'' Length x 0.94'' Width x 1.93'' Height / 167.5 x 24 x 49 mm.