Fenix TK26R Law Enforcement White-Red-Green Colors USB-C Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight with 3500 mAh Battery
The Fenix TK26R is a outstanding law-enforcing flashlight with three light colors - white, red and green lights. Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery, the light can be charged with a USB Type-C charging cable, and the charging port is inner waterproof. Simple operation is ensured with three switches - dual tail switches plus side switch. The battery level indicator displays the battery status each time the light is turned on. Additionally, 1500 lumens maximum output, 350 metes maximum beam distance, plus instant strobe; all excellent designs make TK26R the first choice in enforcing the law.
Compatible with: AOT-02, AOT-L, AOD-M, ALB-10, AB-02, ALG-00, ALG-01, LHTK26R, ARB-L18-3500, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix TK26R with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
- Length: 150mm (5.9")
- Body diameter: 25.4mm (1.0")
- Head diameter: 40.0mm (1.6")
- Excluding battery: 157g (5.5 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (Included)
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1500||1h 25min||350 Meters (1148 Feet)||30150cd||1m||IP68, underwater 2m|
|High||350||4h 40min||170 Meters (558 Feet)||7112cd|
|Medium||150||10h 50min||110 Meters (361 Feet)||3102cd|
|Low||10||100h||30 Meters (98 Feet)||213cd|
|Red||150||4h 20min||30 Meters (98 Feet)||218cd|
|Green||200||5h 10||40 Meters (131 Feet)||452cd|
- Cree XP_E2 (red and green lights) and LUMINUS SST40 LEDs (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two 3V/CR123A Lithium batteries can be used.
- Tactical tail switch for instant activation; functional tail switch for output selection and strobe.
- Functional side switch for white, red and green lights switching.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- 5.91'' x 1.57'' x 1.0'' / 150 x 40 x 25.4 mm.
- 5.54 oz /157 g (excluding battery).