The Fenix TK22R tactical and duty flashlight stands out in performance and tactical deployment. Powered by a single 5000mAh large-capacity battery, the flashlight throws a max output of 3200 lumens and a max beam distance of 480 meters. Quickly and easily operate the light to turn on/off or select required modes by using the patented FlexiSensa Control and the dual-function tactical switch. The OFF/lock mode could prevent accidental activation. A compact body with a stainless steel strike bezel and three tungsten carbide balls inlaid is the perfect design for law enforcement, security, and defense.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TACTICAL TURBO||3,200||2h 15min||480 meters||57400 cd|
|DUTY TURBO||3,200||2h 15min||480 meters||57400 cd|
|DUTY HIGH||1,000||2h 35min||265 meters||17400 cd|
|DUTY MED||350||7h 45min||155 meters||6000 cd|
|DUTY LOW||30||50h||45 meters||505 cd|
- 3200 lumens max output and 480 meters max beam distance.
- Uses one Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- One rechargeable ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery is included.
- Patented FlexiSensa Control switch for fast and convenient operation.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Tactical and Duty modes for additional flexibility.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation and output selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.