Fenix PD36TAC Mechanical Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix PD36 TAC flashlight is a mechanical flashlight that remains in pocket size but focuses on tactical employment. Included with a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery, the PD36 TAC emits a max 3000-lumen output and has an impressive beam distance of up to 274 meters. The PD36 TAC features a dual-function tactical switch which enhances its tactical capabilities. The Tactical Mode strengthens the PD36 TAC with a faster operation and simplified selection of high and instant strobe. Switch to the Duty Mode by rotating the toggle switch, the PD36 TAC delivers 6 output modes including a strobe. Made for professional use, security and law enforcement, the PD36 TAC is truly countable to deliver reliable, powerful lighting for a wide range of situations.
Compatible with: ALG-01, ALG-00, AOT-S-PLUS, ARB-L21-5000U, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix PD36TAC with two (2) extra ARB-L21-5000U batteries and ARE-A2 Charger
- Length: 140mm (5.5")
- Body diameter: 26.5mm (1.0")
- Head diameter: 25.4mm (1.0")
- Excluding battery: 92g (3.2 oz.)
- One ARB-L21-5000U Li-ion USB Rechargeable Battery, included.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Duty Turbo||3000||1h 30min||274 Meters (899 Feet)||18700cd||1m||IP68|
|Duty High||1000||3h 15min||160 Meters (525 Feet)||6400cd|
|Duty Medium||350||10h 10min||92 Meters (302 Feet)||2100cd|
|Duty Low||150||18h 45min||59 Meters (194 Feet)||900cd|
|Duty Eco||30||160h||25 Meters (82 Feet)||160cd|
|Tactical High||2000||3h 10min||225 Meters (738 Feet)||12600cd|
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 274 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.