The Fenix LD12R is a compact-size professional outdoor flashlight that features dual light sources. Powered by a single ARB-L14-800 battery, the flashlight delivers a max output of 600 lumens at a distance of 186 meters. It is also compatible with an AA alkaline battery or a Ni-MH battery. Fitted with a high-quality cold white LED, the main light emits four output levels with a stable beam that suits various outdoor applications, while the side light delivers a balanced and softer beam. You can attach the flashlight to a nearby metal surface with the magnetic body clip for hands-free use. Additional features include a hidden Type-C charging port and IP68-rated protection. All of these forward thinking details make the Fenix LD12R an indispensable companion for various outdoor activities and industral tasks.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|MAIN HIGH||600||1h 20min||186 meters||8616 cd|
|MAIN MED||150||3h 20min||90 meters||2052 cd|
|MAIN LOW||30||16h 20min||40 meters||424 cd|
|MAIN MOONLIGHT||1||110h||9 meters||18 cd|
|SIDE HIGH||100||4h||12 meters||38 cd|
|SIDE MED||30||14h 30min||7 meters||12 cd|
|SIDE LOW||5||53||3 meters||3 cd|
- 600 lumens maximum output, 186 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses high-quality LEDs with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Convenient flashlight head rotary design for swiftly choosing between the main light and the side light.
- Included is one ARB-L14-800 battery, the LD12R is compatible with a single AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Battery level indication LED and low-voltage warning.
- Included magnetic body clip for hands-free, convenient operation.
- Compatible with Fenix AOD-S V2.0 diffuser tip for different lighting demands.
- Intelligent overheat protection circuitry to protect against high surface temperature.
- All-metal CNC machined light body.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- IP68 rated protection.