Fenix HM61R Multifunctional Rechargeable Headlamp
The Fenix HM61R is a multifunctional rechargeable headlamp which can also be used as a flashlight and a chest lamp. Fitted with dual light sources of white and red lights, this headlamp emits a max output of 1200 lumens, which is powerful in distant lighting performance. With the helpful magnetic tail, the HM61R is able to take care of up-close illumination as well. Additional features include magnetic USB charging, battery level indication, charging indication, large-size side switch and hallow headband, all which make HM61R the unmatched headlamp for industrial lighting.
Compatible with: APB-20, APB-30, ALD-02, ARB-L18-3500, ARE-D1, ARE-D2, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix HM61R with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix HM61R with one (1) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable battery and ARE-D2 charger
Fenix HM61R with one (1) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable battery and Headlamp storage bag
- Length: 101mm (4.0")
- Width: 46mm (1.8")
- Height: 36mm (1.4")
- Excluding battery: 99.5g (3.5 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Two CR123A disposable batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1200||2h||145 Meters (476 Feet)||5383cd||1m||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|High||400||4h||80 Meters (262 Feet)||1609cd|
|Medium||150||12h||50 Meters (164 Feet)||135cd|
|Low||50||38h||28 Meters (92 Feet)||195cd|
|Eco||5||300h||8 Meters (26 Feet)||14cd|
- Luminus SST40 white and red LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries.
- Simple operation with large side switch.
- Magnetic charging for easy and fast operation.
- Battery level and charging indication.
- Magnetic tail, right-angled lighting.
- Made of quality aluminum and PC.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level.
- Size: 3.98'' x 1.81'' x 1.42'' / 101 x 46 x 36 mm.
- Weight: 3.51 oz / 99.5 grams (excluding battery).