Max output: 750 lm
Max distance: 180 m
Output Modes: 3
The Fenix GL22 Red Laser Tactical Light is compact white light and red laser combo, integrating wide compatibility and great accuracy. The red laser is highly visible to the human eyes, helping the user get on target quickly and accurately. Its recoil-proof LED white light emits a max output of 750 lumens and a robust beam distance of 180 meters. It is able to attach securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails, which enhances visibility and targeting capability in law enforcement, self-defense, shooting and hunting.
Length: 67 mm
Body diameter: 42 mm
Head diameter: 31 mm
94 gm, including battery
One ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
One CR123A disposable battery
ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion battery, micro USB charging cable, GL and 1913 Picatinny rail plates, allen wrench, spare O-ring
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|WHITE LIGHT||750||35min||180 meters||8000 cd|
- 750 lumens maximum output, 180 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with a CR123A Lithium battery.
- Design for guns with tactical rails.
- Precise red laser sight.
- Instant strobe.
- Two-handed operation with dual tactical tail switch.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.