Fenix E12V2.0 AA EDC Flashlight
The Fenix E12 V2.0 is an ultra-compact EDC flashlight. Powered by a single AA battery, the lightweight Fenix E12 V2.0 flashlight has a maximum output of 160 lumens and can throw a beam up to 68 meters to meet your lighting needs. This exquisite flashlight is finely made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum, and the ultrathin optical lens is processed with the same coating as automobile lights. Battery power will not be consumed in standby status, which provides sufficient power for each use. Additional highlights include two-position body clip, tail standing capability and IP68 rated protection. Whether you’re on the job or on the go, the Fenix E12 V2.0 ultra-compact flashlight is there to light the way. It is the perfect hybrid of size and functionality.
- Length: 77.6mm (3.1")
- Head diameter: 19mm (0.8")
- Body diameter: 17.6mm (0.7")
- Excluding battery: 27.3g (1.0 oz.)
- One AA Ni-MH or Alcaline battery
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||160||1h||68 Meters (223 Feet)||1133cd||1m||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Medium||30||13h||28 Meters (92 Feet)||185cd|
|Low||5||70h||12 Meters (39 Feet)||31cd|
- 160 lumens maximum output, 68 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses MATCH CA18 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included by a single AA battery, easy to find (Ni-MH/Alkaline).
- Automobile ultrathin optical lens coating process.
- No standby current, safe and cost-efficient.
- One-handed operation with the single tail switch.
- Two-position body clip and tail standing capability for varying conditions.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Size: 3.06'' x 0.75'' x 0.69'' / 77.6 x 19 x 17.6 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz / 27.3 g (excluding battery).