Fenix WT25R Rechargeable Pivoting Work Light
The Fenix WT25R rechargeable pivoting flashlight is specifically designed multifunctional workhorse for industrial maintenance and operations. What makes the WT25R special is the ability to angle the head of the flashlight up to 105°, allowing for multiple lighting directions. The pivoting head is perfect for hand-free use; you can either tail stand the light or use the heavy-duty body clip to hold the flashlight in your pocket. A third option is to attach the flashlight to a nearby metal surface with the magnetic tail. The WT25R features magnetic charging with the included 3400 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Fenix WT25R LED work light will become your favorite tool to use around the house or out in the field, especially for kinds of industrial workplace.
Compatible with: ARB-L18-3500.
Fenix WT25R with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
- Length: 135.3mm (5.3")
- Height: 29.4mm (1.2")
- Width: 24.1mm (0.9")
- Including battery: 137g (4.8 oz.)
- Included 18650 3400 mAh Rechardeable Li-ion battery.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1000||3h 40min||220 Meters (722 Feet)||11905cd||1m||IP66|
|High||400||4h 50min||145 Meters (476 Feet)||5186cd|
|Med||150||11h||85 Meters (279 Feet)||1877cd|
|Low||50||29h||50 Meters (164 Feet)||672cd|
- One CREE XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1000 lumens maximum output and 220 meters maximum beam distance.
- 105° adjustable head for use at different angles.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Magnetic charging with the included magnetic charging cable.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.