Fenix TK22V2.0 Portable High-Output Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix TK22 V2.0 upholds the TK series' design concept of toughness, reliability, and waterproofness. Powered by a large capacity 21700 Li-ion battery, this light enters with 1600 lumens maximum output and 405 meters beam distance. Two separate switches function independently: tactical tail switch for instant power activation and side switch for simple output selection. Additional features include tactical strike bezel and IP68 rated protection, this TK22 V2.0 becomes the unmatched choice for policing, military activities and enforcing the law, as well as hunting, searching and traveling.
Compatible with: ARB-L21-5000, ARE-A2, ARE-A4, AOD-M, AOF-L, AOT-L.
Fenix TK22V2.0 with Red, Green and Blue Filters, White Diffuser, Traffic Wand and two 5000mAh batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix TK22V2.0 with two (2) 5000mAh rechargeable batteries and A2 charger
- Length: 150mm (5.9")
- Body diameter: 25.4mm (1.0")
- Head diameter: 40.0mm (1.6")
- Excluding battery: 150g (5.3 oz.)
- One 21700 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1600||2h 10min||405 Meters (1329 Feet)||41133cd||1m||IP68, underwater 2m|
|High||500||4h 40min||231 Meters (758 Feet)||13356cd|
|Medium||150||17h||122 Meters (400 Feet)||3721cd|
|Low||30||80h||51 Meters (167 Feet)||739cd|
- Powered by a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery, a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used as well together with the ALF-18 battery holder.
- 5.91'' x 1.57'' x 1.00'' / 150 x 40 x 25.4 mm.
- 5.29 oz / 150g (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design.
- Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.