The Fenix TK16 V2.0 flashlight delivers functionality and performance, authorizing it as a reliable and necessary tool for emergency and tactical applications. Featuring Luminus SST70 LED, included with an ARB-L21-5000U, battery, this tactical light emits a maximum output up to 3100 lumens and throws a beam distance of 380 meters. The Fenix's unique APF (Advanced Pulse-frequency Transmission System) makes more compact structure and tactical ability. The TK16 V2.0 has a dual tactical tail switch for instant activation and strobe; easy one-hand use for tactical situations. Compact body with stainless steel strike bezel is perfect design for law enforcement, security and defense.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||3,100||2h 40min||380 meters||36100 cd|
|HIGH||1,000||2h 50min||220 meters||1200 cd|
|MEDIUM||350||8h 20min||125 meters||3900 cd|
|LOW||150||19h 10min||80 meters||1650 cd|
|ECO||30||43h 20min||40 meters||330 cd|
- 3100 lumens maximum output; 380 meters maximum beam distance.
- One Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.