Fenix TK11TAC Tactical Flashlight
The Fenix TK11 TAC (Tactical Edition) LED flashlight, remains in pocket-size form but surpasses in performance and tactical deployment. Designed with the military and law enforcement professionals in mind, The TK11 TAC features Tactical mode and Duty mode. The Fenix's unique APF (Advanced Pulse-frequency Transmission System) makes more compact structure and stronger anti-interference ability. The TK11 TAC is measured at 5.5'' long and is an up to 1600 lumens flashlight in high output while throwing its beam a distance up to 335 meters. In Duty Mode, the TK11 TAC delivers 4 output modes including a variable strobe. Switch to the Tactical Mode to operate for fast, simplified selection of high and strobe. Perfect for professional use, security and law enforcement, you can count on the TK11 TAC to deliver reliable, powerful lighting for a wide range of situations.
Compatible with: ARB-L18-3500, ARE-A2, ARE-A4, ALG-00, AER-02, AOT-M.
Fenix TK11TAC with Gun Mount, Remote Switch, two (2) 3500mAh batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix TK11TAC with two (2) 3500mAh rechargeable batteries and A2 charger
- Length: 140mm (5.5")
- Body diameter: 23.5mm (0.9")
- Head diameter: 34.0mm (1.3")
- Excluding battery: 114g (4.0 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Two CR123A Disposable Batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Tactical High||1600||2h||335 Meters (1099 Feet)||27893cd||1m||IP68|
|Duty High||1600||2h||335 Meters (1099 Feet)||27893cd|
|Duty Med||500||4h 30min||195 Meters (640 Feet)||9525cd|
|Duty Low||50||47h 30min||60 Meters (197 Feet)||857cd|
- Tactical and Duty mode for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.