The Fenix LR80R is the definition of a super bright handheld searchlight. The flashlight will impress everyone with an outstanding 18000 lumens powered by the built-in 7.2V/12000mAh Li-ion battery pack. Capable of 1130-meter beam visibility, it can be used to find any object in the dark. Dual switch design allows you to quickly enter high and low-brightness modes. With the built-in USB Type-C charging port you can fast charge the Fenix LR80R in a matter of hours, or use the discharge function to charge your other devices. A unique and user-friendly brightness downshifting sensor function is designed to avoid high temperatures at close-range lighting. You can easily carry the LR80R with the detachable handle or use the tripod socket for outdoor photography. Battery level indicators will tell you when it's time to charge the LR80R with the included charging cable. This powerful flashlight can serve multiple purposes, including search and rescue missions.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|HIGH OUTPUT TURBO||18,000||2h||1130 meters||318000 cd|
|HIGH OUTPUT HIGH||12,000||2h 15min||920 meters||211700 cd|
|HIGH OUTPUT MEDIUM||6,000||2h 50min||650 meters||105000 cd|
|HIGH OUTPUT LOW||3,000||5h 10min||465 meters||54000 cd|
|LOW OUTPUT HIGH||1,000||15h 40min||265 meters||17750 cd|
|LOW OUTPUT MED||450||39h||175 meters||7550 cd|
|LOW OUTPUT LOW||150||92h||105 meters||2700 cd|
|LOW OUTPUT ECO||50||300h||50 meters||590 cd|
- 18000 lumens maximum output; 1130 meters maximum beam distance.
- 6 Luminus SST70 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in a 7.2V/12000 mAh Li-ion battery pack.
- Dual switch respectively controls dual mode.
- Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands.
- USB Type-C 45W fast charging; 4 hours for full charging.
- Intelligent brightness downshifting sensor to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting.