The Fenix LD30R is the perfect lightweight and high-performance outdoor flashlight. Operating on an included 3400mAh rechargeable battery, the flashlight emits a maximum output of 1700 lumens at a distance of 267 meters. Dual switches operation offers exceptional ergonomics and convenience, with the tail switch controlling momentary and constant on/off functions and the neck-mounted side button controlling five brightness levels, SOS mode, and Strobe mode. You can use the two-way body clip to attach the LD30R to a hat or a backpack effortlessly. Additional features include a battery level indicator, IP68-rated protection, and a universal USB Type-C charging port, all of these advantages make the LD30R very suitable for various outdoor activities such as camping, hiking and EDC.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||1,700||2h 10min||267 meters||18037 cd|
|HIGH||600||2h 50min||161 meters||6500 cd|
|MEDIUM||150||14h 40min||80 meters||1605 cd|
|LOW||50||37h 25min||45 meters||510 cd|
|MOONLIGHT||1||750h||8 meters||16 cd|
- 1700 lumens maximum output and 267 meters beam distance.
- Uses one Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Multiple output levels assist lighting needs required in various scenes.
- The tactical tail switch controls the momentary and constant on/off functions.
- The neck-mounted side switch controls brightness selection.
- The SOS mode and Strobe mode can enhance user’s safety in outdoor activities.
- Battery level indication LED and low-voltage warning.
- Universal USB Type-C charging port.
- Included is one ARB-L18-3400 battery.
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- The Fenix LD30R is compatible with the Fenix AOD-S V2.0 diffuser tip, which could be used in outdoor camping.
- Intelligent overheat protection circuitry to protect against high surface temperatures.
- All-metal CNC machined light body.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- IP68 rated protection.