The Fenix HT18R is specially designed for hunting illumination. Powered by a single 5000mAh large-capacity battery, the flashlight stands out with its surprisingly long-distance beam shot of 1100 meters and powerful output of up to 2800 lumens, providing excellent vision over very long distances. The included red and green filter adapters assist various lighting needs in different hunting environments. Considering the multitude of application scenes, four output levels are available to give you a variety of options. The IP68-rated protection allows the flashlight to function in adverse weather conditions. Additional features include the tactical tail switch and the built-in USB Type-C charging port. With all these advantages, this HT18R is bound to be your trustworthy helper in long-distance lighting such as hunting and searching.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|TURBO||2,800||1h 40min||1100 meters||300000 cd|
|HIGH||1,000||2h 15min||670 meters||113000 cd|
|MED||350||6h 30min||400 meters||40000 cd|
|LOW||30||42h||100 meters||3000 cd|
|SOS||150||40h||200 meters||10000 cd|
- 2800 lumens maximum output and 1100 meters maximum beam distance.
- Utilizes one Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable battery.
- Inner waterproof USB Type-C charging port.
- Included red and green filter adapters.
- Instant strobe.
- Dual tail switch for fast, single-handed operation.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.