Max output: 1,600 lm
Max distance: 290 m
Output Modes: 10
The Fenix HP25R V2.0 is a rechargeable work headlamp that provides an ultra-long runtime of 400 hours on low mode. Powered by its included 5000mAh Li-ion battery, this headlamp can deliver a max output of 1600 lumens. There is a separate battery case located on the headlamp's rear; this unique battery case includes a USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging. 60° tilt mechanism allows you to direct light where needed and the lockout function avoids accidental activation. For all-night exploring or work demands, the Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp never fails you.
Length: 60 mm
Width: 47 mm
Height: 33 mm
238 gm, including battery
One ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, 4 helmet attachment hooks, 3 cable clips, spare O-ring
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOT TURBO||1,600||2h||290 meters||20849 cd|
|SPOT HIGH||1,000||4h||228 meters||13028 cd|
|SPOT MED||400||8h||140 meters||4888 cd|
|SPOT LOW||150||24||83 meters||1732 cd|
|SPOT ECO||50||56||59 meters||879 cd|
|FLOOD HIGH||400||8||50 meters||605 cd|
|FLOOD MEDIUM||150||24||30 meters||220 cd|
|FLOOD LOW||5||400h||8 meters||16 cd|
|RED||5||400h||6 meters||11 cd|
|SOS||5||800h||6 meters||11 cd|
- 1600 lumens spotlight and 400 lumens floodlight.
- One Luminus SST40 white light LED, one Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and one Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery.
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.