The Fenix HP16R is a rechargeable high-performance outdoor headlamp. The spot- and floodlight can be used simultaneously or separately to deliver a max output of 1700 lumens, runtime of 300 hours and a far-reaching beam of 260 meters. The HP16R is a headlamp with a separate battery case, powered by the included Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack, or the headlamp can also run on 4 Ni-MH/Alkaline AA batteries. Additionally, the headlamp is rechargeable via the USB Type-C port in the battery case. The HP16R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOT TURBO||1,250||4h||255 meters||16260 cd|
|SPOT HIGH||400||8h||149 meters||5549 cd|
|SPOT MED||150||12h||88 meters||1943 cd|
|SPOT LOW||50||36h||52 meters||681 cd|
|FLOOD HIGH||400||8h||48 meters||583 cd|
|FLOOD MEDIUM||150||12h||30 meters||220 cd|
|FLOOD LOW||5||300h||6 meters||11 cd|
|RED||5||300h||6 meters||8 cd|
|FLASH||5||600h||6 meters||8 cd|
- 1250 lumens maximum output.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3000mAh Li-polymer battery pack and compatible with 4 AA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging is prohibited).
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port with 2A fast charging, 3 hours for full charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, integrated die-casting for better heat dissipation and safety performance.