SKU: FENHP16R / Fenix HP16R High-Performance Rechargeable Outdoor Headlamp
Fenix HP16R High-Performance Rechargeable Outdoor Headlamp
Max Output 1250 Lumens
Max Distance 255 m.
9 Output Modes
The Fenix HP16R is a rechargeable high-performance outdoor headlamp. The spot- and floodlight can be used simultaneously or separately to deliver a max output of 1700 lumens, runtime of 300 hours and a far-reaching beam of 260 meters. The HP16R is a headlamp with a separate battery case, powered by the included Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack, or the headlamp can also run on 4 Ni-MH/Alkaline AA batteries. Additionally, the headlamp is rechargeable via the USB Type-C port in the battery case. The HP16R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
In stock, ships immediately.
- Length: 62mm (2.4")
- Width: 47mm (1.9")
- Height: 32mm (1.3")
- Including battery: 216g (7.6 oz.)
- ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack
- Four AA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Spot Turbo||1250||4h||255 Meters (837 Feet)||16260cd||2m||IP66, underwater 2m for 30 min|
|Spot High||400||8h||149 Meters (489 Feet)||5549cd|
|Spot Med||150||12h||88 Meters (289 Feet)||1943cd|
|Spot Low||50||36h||52 Meters (171 Feet)||681cd|
|Flood High||400||8h||48 Meters (157 Feet)||583cd|
|Flood Medium||150||12h||30 Meters (98 Feet)||220cd|
|Flood Low||5||300h||6 Meters (20 Feet)||11cd|
|Red||5||300h||6 Meters (20 Feet)||8cd|
|Flash||5||600h||6 Meters (20 Feet)||8cd|
- 1250 lumens maximum output.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3000mAh Li-polymer battery pack and compatible with 4 AA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging is prohibited).
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port with 2A fast charging, 3 hours for full charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, integrated die-casting for better heat dissipation and safety performance.