Fenix HM70R Triple Light Source Rechargeable Headlamp
The Fenix HM70R is an all-metal headlamp that provides long-distance and wide-range lighting, with a maximum brightness of 1600 lumens and a maximum runtime of up to 100 hours. This versatile headlamp is fitted with red and white light sources plus a red flash mode for alerting purposes. Powered by a powerful 21700 battery and it is compatible with a 18650 battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder) as well. It is rechargeable with a hidden USB Type-C charging port for go-anywhere charging. Featuring a large-sized switch, impact resistant to 2 meters, it can be your trustworthy lighting tool for high-intensity outdoor work and it is ready to travel with you to a variety of challenging activities.
Compatible with: APB-30, ALG-03, ALG-04, ARB-L21-5000, ARE-D1, ARE-D2, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix HM70R with two (2) extra ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
- Length: 94.5mm (3.7")
- Width: 51mm (2.0")
- Height: 46mm (1.8")
- Including battery: 206g (7.3 oz.)
- One ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery. Included.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1600||2h||186 Meters (610 Feet)||8667cd||2m||IP68|
|High||500||6h||105 Meters (345 Feet)||2752cd|
|Medium||150||30h||53 Meters (174 Feet)||690cd|
|Low||30||100h||26 Meters (85 Feet)||170cd|
|Red||5||400h||5 Meters (16 Feet)||8cd|
|Fun High||400||8h||38 Meters (125 Feet)||362cd|
|Fun Med||70||48h||16 Meters (52 Feet)||68cd|
|Red Flash||5||800h||5 Meters (16 Feet)||8cd|
- 1600 lumens maximum output; 100 hours ultra-long maximum runtime.
- A Luminus SST40 white light LED, an XP-G2 HE neutral white LED and two 2835 red light LEDs.
- Included a 21700 Li-ion battery, a 18650 Li-ion battery can be used as well (together with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- White, neutral white and red lights combined.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Large thumb-sized switch for easy and fast operation.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.