The Fenix HM65R-T rechargeable headlamp is designed for trail running. This new Fenix headlamp is constructed from ultra-lightweight magnesium material. With two LED's, the HM65R-T can reach 1700 lumens by activating its dual spotlight and floodlight mode with the separately controlled top switches. The primary power option is a single 18650 battery; as a secondary option, you can also power the HM65R-T with two CR123A batteries. The HM65R-T also features a USB Type-C charging port to facilitate charging of the included 18650 battery. With an all-new body designed from magnesium, the Fenix HM65R-T headlamp has an IP68 rated protection, and 2 meters of impact resistance. The included hollow headband provides comfort and adjustability for a perfect fit in every situation. It is recommended to use the Fenix HM65R-T for trail running trips where you will need to light your path quickly and hands-free.
Packages with Fenix HM65R-T
Fenix HM65R-T with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix HM65R-T with one (1) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable battery and ARE-D2 charger
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|SPOT HIGH||1,500||4h||170 meters||7261 cd|
|SPOT MED||400||12h||96 meters||2304 cd|
|SPOT LOW||130||24||55 meters||762 cd|
|FLOOD HIGH||400||12||54 meters||737 cd|
|FLOOD MEDIUM||70||36||23 meters||133 cd|
|FLOOD LOW||5||300h||6 meters||10 cd|
- 1300 lumens spotlight and 400 lumens floodlight.
- Uses Luminus SST40 white and Cree XP-G2 S3 neutral white LED's, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Constant current circuit ensures longer runtime.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation.
- USB Type-C charging port fast charging.
- Patented rotary press-pull clasp, headband can be adjusted with a single hand.
- Quality aluminum, magnesium and PC made - lightweight and durable.
- Size: 3.15'' x 1.85'' x 1.54'' / 80 x 47 x 39 mm.
- Weight: 3.21 oz / 91 g (excluding battery).