Fenix HM65RT Dual Light Rechargeable Headlamp
The Fenix HM65R-T rechargeable headlamp is designed for trail running. This new Fenix headlamp is constructed from ultra-lightweight magnesium material. With two LED's, the HM65R-T can reach 1700 lumens by activating its dual spotlight and floodlight mode with the separately controlled top switches. The primary power option is a single 18650 battery; as a secondary option, you can also power the HM65R-T with two CR123A batteries. The HM65R-T also features a USB Type-C charging port to facilitate charging of the included 18650 battery. With an all-new body designed from magnesium, the Fenix HM65R-T headlamp has an IP68 rated protection, and 2 meters of impact resistance. The included hollow headband provides comfort and adjustability for a perfect fit in every situation. It is recommended to use the Fenix HM65R-T for trail running trips where you will need to light your path quickly and hands-free.
Compatible with: APB-20, APB-30, ALD-02, ARB-L18-3500U, ARE-D1, ARE-D2, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix HM65RT with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix HM65RT with one (1) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable battery and ARE-D2 charger
Fenix HM65RT with one (1) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable battery and Headlamp storage bag
- Length: 80mm (3.1")
- Width: 47mm (1.9")
- Height: 39mm (1.5")
- Excluding battery: 91g (3.2 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Two CR123A Disposable Batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Spot High||1500||4h||170 Meters (558 Feet)||7261cd||2m||IP68, underwater 2m for 30 min|
|Spot Med||400||12h||96 Meters (315 Feet)||2304cd|
|Spot Low||130||24||55 Meters (180 Feet)||762cd|
|Flood High||400||12||54 Meters (177 Feet)||737cd|
|Flood Medium||70||36||23 Meters (75 Feet)||133cd|
|Flood Low||5||300h||6 Meters (20 Feet)||10cd|
- 1300 lumens spotlight and 400 lumens floodlight.
- Uses Luminus SST40 white and Cree XP-G2 S3 neutral white LED's, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Constant current circuit ensures longer runtime.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation.
- USB Type-C charging port fast charging.
- Patented rotary press-pull clasp, headband can be adjusted with a single hand.
- Quality aluminum, magnesium and PC made - lightweight and durable.
- Size: 3.15'' x 1.85'' x 1.54'' / 80 x 47 x 39 mm.
- Weight: 3.21 oz / 91 g (excluding battery).