Fenix HM23 Compact Hiking and Running Headlamp
Ultra-lightweight and compact are just some of the excellent characteristics of the all-new Fenix HM23 running and hiking headlamp. The HM23 weighs just 1.52 ounces while still maintaining its high-strength body. What makes the HM23 even better is the fact that a single AA Battery can power it. Activating the HM23 is a breeze with the innovative all-in-one single switch operation. Included with your purchase of the HM23 is the lightweight headband with reflective strips that can be seen from 164 feet away. You can also easily adjust the beam angle of the HM23 up to 180˚; this is especially helpful during caving or hiking expeditions. It features an IP68 waterproof protection rating allowing it to stand up the elements effortlessly. The Fenix HM23 is the perfect companion to any trail or hike.
- Length: 69.5mm (2.7")
- Height: 40mm (1.6")
- Width: 32mm (1.3")
- Excluding batteries: 43g (1.5 oz.)
- One AA Ni-MH or Alcaline battery
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||240||8h||53 Meters (174 Feet)||830cd||1m||IP67|
|Medium||70||16h||30 Meters (98 Feet)||280cd|
|Low||4||100h||9.5 Meters (31 Feet)||22cd|
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery.
- Size: 2.74'' Length x 1.57'' Height x 1.26'' Width (69.5 x 40 x 32 mm).
- Weight: 1.52 oz /43 g (excluding battery).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone - tough and durable.