Fenix HL18RW Ultra Light Rechargeable Trail Running Headlamp
The Fenix HL18RW is a rechargeable trail running headlamp features dual light sources and multiple power options. Operated on a rechargeable 1300mAh Li-polymer battery pack, the lamp emits a max output of 500 lumens and delivers runtime of 150 hours. Separate switches control three output levels of spotlight and two of floodlight, plus SOS, the lamp is suitable for various lighting demands. In addition, charging ability, AAA battery choice, IP66 rated protection and 60° adjustable angle, the HL18RW is an unmatched choice for hiking and trail running.
- Length: 57.7mm (2.3")
- Width: 42.3mm (1.7")
- Height: 37mm (1.5")
- Including batteries: 80g (2.8 oz.)
- One Rechargeable 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery (Included), compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Spotlight High||500||9h||85 Meters (279 Feet)||1783cd||1m||IP66|
|Spotlight Medium||130||18h||40 Meters (131 Feet)||398cd|
|Spotlight Low||30||70h||18 Meters (59 Feet)||78cd|
|Floodlight High||30||60h||12 Meters (39 Feet)||39cd|
|Floodlight Low||4||150||5 Meters (16 Feet)||8cd|
|Floodlight Sos||30||120h||12 Meters (39 Feet)||39cd|
- Cree XP-G3 S3 and Everlight 2835 white lights, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Lockout function.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- 2.27'' x 1.67'' x 1.46'' / 57.7 x 42.3 x 37 mm
- 2.82 oz / 80 grams (including battery & headband)