Fenix HL18R-T Ultra Light Trail Running Headlamp
The Fenix HL18R-T is a lightweight trail running headlamp. This attractive running headlamp has two power source options controlled by two independent switches. You can use the included ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack as your first option. The secondary power options are 3 AAA batteries. Offering two power source options provides peace of mind during the long runs on the dark trails. For added security, the headband of the Fenix HL18R-T is reflective and sweat-channeling. Additionally, you can easily charge the headlamp with the included Micro USB cord. The max output of the Fenix HL18R-T is 500 lumens, with a 20-hour runtime mode for trail running. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R-T.
Compatible with: ARB-LP1300.
- Length: 68.5mm (2.7")
- Width: 45mm (1.8")
- Height: 39.5mm (1.6")
- Including battery: 91g (3.2 oz.)
- One Rechargeable 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery (Included), compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Spotlight High||500||3h||82 Meters (269 Feet)||1700cd||1m||IP66|
|Spotlight Medium||200||8h||54 Meters (177 Feet)||749cd|
|Spotlight Low||70||20h||35 Meters (115 Feet)||310cd|
|Floodlight Low||30||30||12 Meters (39 Feet)||38cd|
|Floodlight Sos||4||300h||5 Meters (16 Feet)||8cd|
- Cree XP-G3 S3 neutral white and Everlight 2835 white LED's, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 1300 Mah Li-Polymer Battery Pack; compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A for direct charging.
- Battery level indication reminds remaining battery status.
- Patented rotary push-pull clasp for single-handed headband adjustment.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.