Fenix E30R Extreme Output Compact Rechargeable Flashlight
The Fenix E30R is a rechargeable flashlight with compact size but high performance. Only 99 mm in length, this compact body emits a max output of 1600 lumens and beam distance of 203 meters. It is compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery and 2 CR123A Lithium batteries. Included magnetic charging cable offers faster and better charging experience. In addition, the indicator on the switch displays real-time battery status, 5 output levels plus strobe mode, cater for daily use, outdoor activities and repair work.
Compatible with: ARB-L18-3500, ARB-L18-3500U, ARE-D1, ARE-D2, ARE-A2, ARE-A4.
Fenix E30R with Red, Green and Blue Filter, White Diffuser, Traffic Wand, two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
Fenix E30R with two (2) extra ARB-L18-3500U rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
- Length: 99mm (3.9")
- Body diameter: 21.5mm (0.8")
- Head diameter: 25.4mm (1.0")
- Excluding battery: 51g (1.8 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, included
- 2xCR123A disposable batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1600||1h 27min||203 Meters (666 Feet)||10302cd||1m||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|High||800||1h 55min||150 Meters (492 Feet)||5798cd|
|Medium||350||5h 28min||93 Meters (305 Feet)||2153cd|
|Low||150||17h 32min||62 Meters (203 Feet)||950cd|
|Eco||30||70h 30min||27 Meters (89 Feet)||192cd|
- Max 1600 lumens and 203 meters beam distance.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used in emergency.
- 3.90'' Length x 0.85'' Body diameter x 1.0'' Head diameter (99 x 21.5 x 25.4 mm).
- 1.80 oz /51 grams (excluding battery).
- Magnetic charging with included magnetic charging cable - 3 hours for fully charged.
- Included one Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Multiple ways of lockout function to avoid accidental activation.
- One switch control - easy and fast operation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature .
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery charging or replacement is needed.