Fenix E20 V2.0 AA Powered Compact Flashlight
The Fenix E20 V2.0 is a portable EDC flashlight. It achieves one-handed output selection through the single tail switch. Fitted with a single Luminus SST20 LED, the light delivers a max output of 350 lumens and a max beam distance of 126 meters. The light comes with two AA batteries and the batteries can be replaceable. Additional features include 4 output levels, digitally regulated circuit and IP68 rated protection. The flashlight is versatile in outdoor activities and daily life.
- Length: 127mm (5.0")
- Head diameter: 21mm (0.8")
- Body diameter: 18.8mm (0.7")
- Excluding batteries: 42g (1.5 oz.)
- Two AA Ni-MH or Alcaline batteries
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||350||3h 45min||126 Meters (413 Feet)||3950cd||1m||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Medium||150||11h 15min||76 Meters (249 Feet)||1448cd|
|Low||30||93h 35min||35 Meters (115 Feet)||288cd|
|Eco||5||200h||15 Meters (49 Feet)||44cd|
- A Luminus SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (Ni-MH/Alkaline).
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- One-handed operation with the reverse tail switch.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.