Fenix BC26R Ultra Bright Rechargeable Bicycle Light
Fenix BC26R is a professional bicycle light for mountain and road cycling, suitable for high-intensity and long-distance cycling users. The bicycle light emits an impressive output of 1600 lumens and can be seen at an impressive 169 meters. Getting powered by the included 21700/5000mAh battery, and the light is USB Type-C rechargeable. It can be used with a bicycle helmet holder and can be installed on a GoPro standard interface for safer riding. Innovatively designed quick-release mount and full-metal housing for better dissipation allow this versatile light to illuminate your trails confidently.
Fenix BC26R with two (2) extra ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable batteries and ARE-A2 charger
- Length: 113mm (4.5")
- Width: 29mm (1.1")
- Height: 27mm (1.1")
- Including battery: 155g (5.5 oz.)
- ARB-L21-5000 5000mAh/3.7V rechargeable battery
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|Turbo||1600||3.5h||169 Meters (554 Feet)||7158cd||1.5m||IP68|
|High||600||9.5h||101 Meters (331 Feet)||2560cd|
|Medium||200||18h||57 Meters (187 Feet)||834cd|
|Low||50||65h||28 Meters (92 Feet)||206cd|
- 1600 lumens maximum output and 169 meters maximum beam distance.
- A Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 5000mAh Li-ion battery and compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- USB Type-C charging.
- Quick-release design, two-step assembly and disassembly.
- Easy and fast operation with a single switch.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.